Today’s business needs are far more complex than ever. The ever-changing telecommunications world can leave a business often confused about the latest technology. At Total Telecom Solutions, we provide a streamlined economical solution for all your telecommunications needs. No matter what your needs are—Network Structured Cabling, Business Phone Systems VoIP, or Wired/Wireless Networks—we have a solution for you.
Voice & Data Structured Cabling / Network Infrastructure
Total Telecom can design and install the latest structured cabling technologies to fit your current and future needs, no matter the project. Total Telecom provides solutions for Demarcation Points, Telecommunications Rooms, Riser, Horizontal and Work Area Components. Total Telecom Solutions is a Certified Elite Installer of ICC products; not only do you get some of the best products in the telecommunications industry you will also receive a lifetime warranty on all ICC products along with the a lifetime warranty on the labor to replace any product. We install the following cables types.
- Cat 5e
- Cat 6
- Fiber Optics
Total Telecom provides several government solutions including Voice & Data Cabling, VoIP Telephone Systems and Information Assurance solutions.
Voice & Data Structured Cabling Solutions
Total Telecom can design and install the latest structured cabling technologies to fit your current and future needs, no matter the project. Total Telecom provides solutions for Demarcation Points, Telecommunications Rooms, Riser, Horizontal and Work Area Components.
- Demarcation point is the point where the telephone company network ends and connects with the on-premises wiring at the customer premises.
- Telecommunications Rooms house equipment and wiring consolidation points that serve the users inside the building or campus.
- Riser Cabling connects between the equipment/telecommunications rooms, so named because the rooms are typically on different floors.
- Horizontal wiring can be IW (inside wiring) or Plenum Cabling and connects telecommunications rooms to individual outlets or work areas on the floor, usually through the wire ways, conduits or ceiling spaces of each floor.
- Work-Area Components connect end-user equipment to outlets of the horizontal cabling system.
*Total Telecom offers lifetime warranties on all cabling products (ICC) and installation labor.